Bodybuilding Amino Acids

  Home | Exercise | Vitamins | Women Area | Supplements | Articles | Training | Forum 
 Exercise & Workouts
Bench Press
Dumbbell Curls
Protein Powders
Protein Bars
Weight Gainers
Vitamin A
Vitamin B
Vitamin E
 Injury During Exercises
Bicep Injury
Thigh injury
Knee Injury
  Womens Area
Pregnancy Period Exercise
Women Weight Loss Exercise
Women Weight Loss Exercise 2
Weight loose & gain
How to gain weight
Basic Training
Do's n Dont's
Things to Remember while exercise

Amino Acid

Protein is very essential to every living organism. Next to water, it makes up the largest portion of our body weight since it is contained in almost every part of the body such as muscles, organs, hair, etc.

Protein derived from diet is broken down into amino acids, and the body then re-constitutes these amino acids into the specific proteins needed.

19 out of the 28 known amino acids, the body can manufacture.

The liver manufactures about 80% of these amino acids, but the remaining 20% of such amino acids must be,supplied directly by diet, and these amino acids are referred to as the essential amino acids.

These essential amino acids include histidine, isoleucine, threonine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and valine.

gamma-aminobutyric acid, glutamic acid, glutamine,glycine, ornithine, praline, serine, taurine, and tyrosine.

The functioning of amino acids is interrelated.

Therefore a balanced and steady supply of these nutrients are needed to maintain proper body functioning.

A dietary shortage of amino acids can have a negative impact on your health.

When the body manufactures protein, ammonia is formed in the liver as a waste product.

So too many protein in the diet can result in too much ammonia being formed, and in so doing placing extra stress on the liver and kidneys to flush it out the body.

Vitamin supplements come in various forms but can essentially be divided in three types of products either

Derived from animal protein, yeast or vegetable protein and other whole food Vitamin.

Amino acid formula can also be purchased in most Vitamin shoppes.

There are also many herbal Vitamin and Vitamin supplements that contain an essential amount of amino acid.

More Vitamins Info
Introduction to Vitamins Amino Acids Vitamin A Vitamin B
Vitamin E Vitamin C Vitamin D Vitamin K



Injury During Exercises | Bodybuilding Exercise | Bodybuilding Vitamins | Female Bodybuilding

Bodybuilding Supplements | Bodybuilding Articles | Bodybuilding Training | Do's n Dont's | Site Map